terça-feira, 29 de novembro de 2011

DELPHINE LEBOURGEOIS

Delphine Lebourgeois , a graduate from Ecole Nationale des Beaux-Arts de Lyon, and from Central St Martins, has been working in London as an artist and illustrator for more than ten years. Her clients include The Guardian, Penguin Books, Macmillan, Bloomsbury and many more in the UK and abroad.
Aside from her commissioned work, Lebourgeois is developing a body of personal images in which she explores intuitively the emotions of anger, fear, humour and tranquility, and identify them as creative energies.
Delphine's images are poetic, yet conceptual and stray away from the obvious. As she explains: "My work is about solving problems with elegant, economic and surprising solutions. I am happy when I find an idea that startles me enough that I can start drawing".











Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário